If an auto accident causes severe injuries to you or to a loved one, you should contact a well-established and reputable law firm immediately. Time is of the essence in these cases for the reasons explained below, particularly for individuals unable to care for themselves. Even if the injuries are not severe, you should consult a capable car crash accident attorney soon. Act quickly. Why? Because a skilled and experienced lawyer will:
- Conduct an immediate investigation to locate witnesses and preserve evidence relevant to the car accident before it is lost or altered;
- Help you get the medical care you need;
- Conduct all communication with the insurance companies;
- Assist you in dealing with the insurance companies;
- Find all potential sources of compensation for your losses; and
Protect your legal rights against filing deadlines.